Moist Pineapple Banana Bread
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup crushed pineapple, drained
2 medium bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line the bottom and up the ends with a strip of parchment paper for easy removal. Coat again with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in pineapple and banana.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.